Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday Evening Walk Along the Provo River

My husband invited me on a walk this evening.

He let me bring my camera.

I let him take fish food.

It's hard to describe how much my husband loves koi.

A duck saw us coming and said hello.

I am certain he was posing for me.

He snitched some of the fish food, too.

I am working on learning how to take water pictures.

The river is high.

I foresee many opportunities.

Choosing a favorite picture is difficult.

I was delighted to see strawberry plants on our route.

I am realizing that I don't know the names of all the flowers I see.

Having said that, I know these are pansies.

My husband spied a Kildeer.

My camera had extreme difficulty focusing on this bird.

His girlfriend showed up -- such happy birds.

We came across another duck.  He was not hiding very well.

I practiced again with water.

I'm better with flowers.

This robin was above me.  I was careful.

All in all, this was a delightful walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment