Thursday, September 17, 2020

Garbage Day in the Fall

Thursday is garbage day in my neighborhood.

I don't get out much these days, so Thursday is special.

To me, the air feels different in the fall.

However, if I need to be precise, and sometimes I do, fall comes next week.

However, my back door is open most of the day now.

A neighbor is terrorizing me.  Maybe a future neighbor.  Truth be told, I haven't taken construction pictures for a long time.  This eased my annoyance level quite a bit.

I served a mission in West Africa.  I am sincerely grateful for garbage trucks.

When I came back into the house, I saw my geraniums.  They have been beautiful this year.

My doo dads bring me a lot of joy.

I've been making bread since January.  We use this in the sacrament.  I love home church.  I don't want it to end.  I hope I don't get smitten for saying that.

Something new is in the aquarium.  I learned this coral came with the live rock.  It's a salt water dandelion, so to speak.
Last, but definitely not least.  This morning, Ben and I discussed what would happen to our marriage if he took the pan to his office with a fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment