Saturday, May 20, 2017

Spring Flowers at the Provo City Center Temple

I spent some time on the grounds of the Provo City Center Temple this afternoon.

The grounds are exquisite.

Tulips are still in bloom.

I counted four large beds of strawberries.

It's appropriate that both of Provo's temples have pink roses.

I stood a little west of this planter to capture mountains in the background.

Then I stepped a few feet north and captured this background.

I like the combination of blue and white.

This combination of the same colors was enchanting!

The flowers seem to attract bees.

My camera was in fine form.

These pink flowers looked plastic, but they were growing out of the ground.

I seem to be running into mushrooms more often, lately.

Please notice the bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment