Thursday, September 12, 2019

All the Colors

In a serendipitous moment, I walked out to the mailbox just as the sun cast its last rays on my flower garden.  I didn't get to the street -- I saw the flowers and raced back into the house for my camera.

I am embarrassed to confess that I thought this spiky bush was a weed.  I've been bothered by it for weeks.  Ben asked me to be patient.  It was patience or find my gardening gloves.  I didn't choose anything, actually.  I just didn't get around to pulling it up.  Let's say a good word for procrastination.

My camera has been in the shop since last month.  I picked it up yesterday and this flower begged to have her picture taken.

I did not do a very good job with my garden this year.  It's been kind of scraggly.
Tonight I was inspired to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment